Saturday 26 June 2010

The dancing beat of the latin bands (1989 compilation)

The dancing beat
of the
Latin bands

Tanzbär TB 1


A 1989 compilation album donated by Hans-Peter featuring the orchestras of Tito Puente, Xavier Cugat, Perez Prado, Esquivel, Russ Garcia and Luis Arcaraz all playing 2 tracks in the Latin dancing beats.
- Enjoy -
- DancingJohnny -

01. Tampico - Tito Puente and his Orchestra
02. Night must fall - Xavier Cugat and his Orchestra
03. Guaglione - Perez Prado and his Orchestra
04. Boulevard of broken dreams - Esquivel and his Orchestra
05. Carioca - Russ Garcia and his Orchestra
06. I've got the world on a string - Luis Arcaraz and his Orchestra
07. You're driving me crazy (What did I do?) - Perez Prado and his Orchestra
08. Baia - Russ Garcia and his Orchestra
09. I can't believe that you're in love with me - Luis Arcaraz and his Orchestra
10. Sand in my shoes - Tito Puente and his Orchestra
11. Oye negra - Xavier Cugat and his Orchestra
12. Adios - Esquivel and his Orchestra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive