Sunday 16 May 2010

The Lounge Legends play Frank Sinatra

The LoungeLegends
play
Frank Sinatra

The LoungeLegends pay tribute to Ol' Blue Eyes. 
Without doubt one of the greatest entertainers of all time.
Also the man who always wanted to sing with a live orchestra or (big)band in the studio or on stage.
A musical hommage to a legend of his own !!!


01    -  That's Life  - James Last  -    
02    -  Witchcraft  - Chaquito  -    
03    -  Pennies From Heaven  - Ambros Seelos  -    
04    -  Love's Been Good To Me  - Ray McVay   -    
05    -  For Once In My Life  - Tony Hatch  -    
06    -  The Summerwind  - Hugo Strasser  -    
07    -  Call me irresponsible  - Max Greger -    
08    -  I've Got You Under My Skin  - Franck Pourcel  -    
09    -  Come Rain Or Come Shine  - Les & Larry Elgart  -    
10    -  New York, New York  - Paul Mauriat  -    
11    -  Something Stupid  - Peter Thomas  -    
12    -  I've Got The World On A String  - Patrick Williams  -    
13    -  The Lady Is A Tramp  - 101 Strings  -    
14    -  The World We Knew   - Werner Müller  -    
15    -  Bad, Bad Leroy Brown  - Orchester Werner Tauber  -    
16 -  Strangers in the night  - Manuel & the Music of the Mountains    
17    -  Night and Day  - Ray Davies Orchestra  -    
18    -  It Had To Be You   - Ray Conniff  -    
19    -  Bewitched  - Billy May Orchestra  -    
20    -  Goïn' Out Of My Head  - Ferrante & Teicher  -    
21    -  You've Turned My World Around  - Bert Kaempfert  -    
22    -  Three Coins In A Foountain  - Mantovani  -    
23    -  Fly Me To The Moon  - Roberto Delgado  -    
24    -  The Very Thought of You  - Syd Lawrence  -    
25    -  What kind of fool I am  - Bert Kaempert  -    
26    -  My Way  - Andre Rieu  -   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive