Monday 17 May 2010

Hugo Strasser - Alpen-Schlagerfestival (1974)

Alpen Sound Orchester
Hugo Strasser

Alpen-Schlagerfestival
Holiday hit hop

EMI 1C 056-29 535


Here is a rather rare Hugo Strasser album from 1974, at least it was for me, until I bought it a few weeks ago. I knew it existed, I even found a bad link of it on the internet, but I never found it in a store. The album contains, as the title says, music from the Alps, but then played the Strasser way. The music was arranged by Hans Ehrlinger and Benny Gebauer and they tried to make the Alps sound a little more swinging.
- Enjoy -
- DancingJohnny -

01. La Montanara
02. Der Schneewalzer
03. Die Glocken von St. Barabra
04. Appenzeller
05. Erzherzog Johann Jodler
06. Tölzer Schützenmarsch
07. Edelweiß
08. Zillertal
09. Auf der Alm da gibt's koa Sünd
10. Bayrisch Zell
11. Schweizer Guggu
12. Kärntner Liedermarsch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive