Saturday 11 September 2010

Frank Chacksfield - Sunflower (1980)

Frank Chacksfield
and his Orchestra


Sunflower

Excelsior XRP-7006


Since we are rebuilding and refurnishing our house at the moment I hardly have time to post anything on the blog. Today I found myself a little spare time to relax a bit and listen to some music. I had bought this album a few weeks ago during my vacation but hadn't heard it yet. On this album Frank Chacksfield and his Orchestra play some relaxing arrangements of well known ballads. It helped me relax, I hope it will do the same to you.
- Enjoy -
- DancingJohnny -

01. You belong to me
02. Just the way you are
03. It doesn't matter anymore
04. Bluer than blue
05. Sweet talkin' woman
06. Looks like we made it
07. The closer I get to you
08. Too much, too little, too late
09. Sunflower
10. I need to be in love
11. Fifty ways to leave your lover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive