Saturday 10 July 2010

The Columbia Ballroom Orchestra - Let's dance-Invitation to dance party 3-Love me tender (1988)

The Columbia Ballroom Orchestra

Let's dance
Invitation to dance party 3
Love me tender

DENON DC-8523


Here it is, the last one of the Columbia Ballroom Orchestra series. This album ends with a very appropriate title, Farewell waltz. I hope you have enjoyed these series, at least I did when I bought them years ago, and I still do.
- Enjoy -
- DancingJohnny -

01. Mauvais garçon - Cha cha cha
02. Petite fleur - Blues
03. Bei mir bist du schoen - Jitterbug
04. El choclo - Tango
05. The breeze and I - Rumba
06. Greensleeves - Slow waltz
07. Carioca - Cha cha cha
08. As time goes by - Blues
09. Moliendo cafe - Samba
10. Hymne a l'amour - Tango
11. Estrellita - Rumba
12. Romance de amor - Slow waltz
13. Mambo no. 5 - Cha cha cha
14. Love me tender - Blues
15. Little brown jug - Jitterbug
16. The way we were - Tango
17. Siboney - Rumba
18. I really don't want to know - Slow waltz
19. Venus - Cha cha cha
20. I left my heart in San Francisco - Blues
21. A string of pearls - Jitterbug
22. Gonna fly now - Tango
23. Taboo - Rumba
24. Farewell waltz - Slow waltz



Leaving a nice comment doesn't hurt a bit,
it is more likely to give a good feeling both to
you
and to
us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive