Wednesday 24 March 2010

The famous seven orchestra - Great instrumental hits

The famous seven orchestra

Great instrumental hits

OLYMPIC OCD 1328


I have never heard of the famous seven orchestra and searching the internet didn't tell me much more. I found the album a few days ago on a market and bought it because I saw it contained mostly Kaempfert tracks. Judging the cover I think it must have been made at the end of the 80's or begin 90's. The arrangements are very Kaempfert like and I must admit I have heard them being played in a much worser way. Well, just listen to it and judge yourself.
- Enjoy -
- DancingJohnny -

01. Danke schön
02. Three o'clock in the morning
03. That happy feeling
04. Wonderland by night
05. Down by the riverside
06. The world we know
07. Michaela (Stephen)
08. Spanish eyes
09. African beat
10. Red roses for a blue lady
11. Swingin' safari
12. Danny boy
13. Tschagalatschag
14. Strangers in the night
15. Pimpernell
16. Wiedersehn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive